CARLIV TOUCH RECOVERY V3 By Deep Mitra
FOR XOLO A500S IPS AND NON IPS
USE THIS TOUCH RECOVERY, FULLY STABLE, AWESOME, GOOD FEATURES INCLUDED!
It is a CWM based recovery and is compatible with any other CWM based recovery. It works with KITKAT kernels. In this version I used Napstar-xda's full touch module as base. The navigation it is posible by touching the menu item. In long display menu (as choose zip from sdcard) for scroll page down Swipe Right and for scroll page up Swipe Left. For Go Back also Swipe Left.
If the Swipe doesn't work (usually if your phone is multitouch but has only 2 points of touch), use bottom virtual navigation keys or volume buttons Down for Scroll down, Up for Scroll up, and the back button for Go Back.
Version 3.0 first release (11-dec-2014):
- based on cwm (cwm 188.8.131.52) and added improvements on top.
- bottom virtual navigation keys, to compensate the non-function of swipe in some phones
- a "nvram backup/restore" menu: the nvram partition will be backed up in clockworkmod/backup/.nvram/nvram-xxxxx folder as nvram.img. This will help if you lose IMEI and other communication features. It will work only if you have the nvram partition defined in recovery.fstab. If the nvram partition is damaged (as in flashing an oversized recovery) this will not help you, and you need SPFlashTools to reflash with format your phone official firmware, and after that flash this recovery, boot in recovery and restore nvram.
- a new advanced backup/restore menu
- separate power and wipe menu
- aroma file manager integration (you can flash the attached AromaFM_installer.zip in recovery, and that will place the aromafm.zip at its place).
- new GUI images, very light (the difference between non-touch modded cwm and this one is only 14 Kb, for 720x1280 resolution)
- some other.
Download From HERE