News Update
WiFi And Bluetooth Not Working -> Solved --->Click Here --->Þʀą
Saturday 22 February 2014

Install Clockworkmod (CWM) In Xolo A500S

09:09

Install Clock Work Mod CWM In XOLO A500S

Simple And Easy!!!

First Download Recovey.Img From Below Link


Copy That File To Sd Card As Shown In Below Image

Now Download And Install Mobile Uncle Tools  From Below Link


Open Mobile Uncle Tools give root access And Click On Recovery Update

Now Click On Recovery.img and press ok as shown in below image
After that you get message as show in below image if yes congrats your cwm installed successfully!!




Join Our Facebook Group If You HAve Any Other Problem Ask There

17 comments:

  1. CWM Not yet support this way in xolo a500s..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really who said to you those pics are taken from my mobile and tested by me .each and every word above are written by me Not A Copy paste .... its working 100% if u dont know learn something from google dont give stupid comments

      Delete
  2. i can't acess my cwm window on xolo a500s...

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT IS TAKING A LOT OF TIME TO LOAD MOBILE UNCLE TOOL, AND IT DOES NOT ASK FOR ANY ROOT PERMISSION !!!! WHATS THIS ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just root your device then try it...... :)

      Delete
  4. just root your device then try it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cannot download the recovery img file

    ReplyDelete
  6. it always ask me to dowload mobo genie oand c launcher ot the img. file

    ReplyDelete
  7. does it works through internet

    ReplyDelete
  8. the link for recovery.img is not workin... please fix it

    ReplyDelete
  9. This recovery is for xolo a500s ips or for non ips. :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How uninstall all ROM and use orgnal rom

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have cwm recovery ..mobile uncle tools also ...but when rebooting through the cwm its not getting into the boot nenu ...please help me....I have roited my mobile

    ReplyDelete
  12. My xolo a500 not getting boot
    Help me

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have cwm recovery & twrp ..mobile uncle tools also ...but when rebooting through the cwm its not getting into the boot nenu ...please help me....I have rooted my mobile

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have cwm recovery & twrp..mobile uncle tools also ...but when rebooting through the cwm its not getting into the boot nenu ...please help me....I have rooted my mobile

    Reply

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...